Steps Reunion Ebay item - This made me smile

Options
I am not sure the description in this item is totally "PC" but it did make me smile.

I searched for Steps Reunion tickets and found this clock , just check the description about Clare

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/320775262479?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Item number is 320775262479

Made me laugh anyhow :beer:
donstermonster :D

Comments

• Irn-Bru-Kid
    Options
    I am not sure the description in this item is totally "PC" but it did make me smile.

I searched for Steps Reunion tickets and found this clock , just check the description about Clare

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/320775262479?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Item number is 320775262479

Made me laugh anyhow :beer:

Shocking, poor Clare. She was the voice of Steps, they were nothing without her!

On another note - the sellers DSR's are shocking also!
  • worried_jim
    worried_jim Posts: 11,631 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    She was the voice of Steps, they were nothing without her!

She was first in the queue at the catering truck!
  • freddysmith
    freddysmith Posts: 2,002 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Strange description and a bit disingenuous to a mum of two.
    http://www.expressandstar.com/entertainment/2011/10/10/steps-reunion-coming-to-birmingham-lg-arena/
    The girls look in great shape!
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,318 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Shocking, poor Clare. She was the voice of Steps, they were nothing without her!

On another note - the sellers DSR's are shocking also!

Terrible stars, seller won't be around much longer.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • hermum
    hermum Posts: 7,123 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I'm surprised that he's still on there, I'm assuming with the pathetic quip about Claire's weight the seller is a he.
  • donstermonster
    Options
    soolin wrote: »
    Terrible stars, seller won't be around much longer.

Looks like they only had one neg and one neutral in the last 12 months but a lot of good ones, are they really that bad or is this not quite normal these days

I had a neg with no warning and not warranted at all , just didnt look (but have now) at the sellers stars and i didnt think they looked that bad
    donstermonster :D
  • vax2002
    vax2002 Posts: 7,187 Forumite
    Options
    Really, people will pay arena prices to see them re-form ? I am amazed, totally
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • hermum
    hermum Posts: 7,123 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    It's the stars on their DSR's, people can get restricted if they fall below 4.6 & his are. 4.2, 4.5, 4.3, 4.5. So even though they don't have negs people aren't really happy with any part of the transaction by the looks of it.
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,318 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    vax2002 wrote: »

Anything below 4.6 in stars is considered to be poor, go too much lower than that across the board and a seller does well to survive for long.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • johnnyboyrebel
    Options
    vax2002 wrote: »

I'm all for pop/chart/cheesy music and love most of it but Steps coming back????? It really should not be happening. Leave it in the past
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure