Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    nc1873
    Transaction on my current account from "who internet internet" Who are they???
    • 31st Aug 11, 9:46 PM
    Transaction on my current account from "who internet internet" Who are they??? 31st Aug 11 at 9:46 PM
    My bank cant tell me any further details until tomorrow but im pulling my hair out for who this company is?

They took out 2 separate transactions on 2 days. One for 10 and the other for 20.

Im thinking maybe a betting site but not sure.

I registered with bet32 a while back but didnt authorise any funds to be transferred.

Anyone got any clue who they might be????
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

386Posts Today

3,079Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • On my way to @GMB for my 7:40 Deals of the Week slot inc £4 champagne, Ehic warning, free Yoga, train delay rights & more

• Staggered to hear will Hutton scare mongering over uni fees based on opinion poll on @bbc5live rather than explaining the reality

• RT @boobaaloulabell: In your FACE e.on - i just saved £308 for leaving you!!! Thank you @MoneySavingExp @MartinSLewis

• Follow Martin