Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 1
  • olliesmom
    • 27th Aug 11, 6:40 PM
    • 27th Aug 11, 6:40 PM
    Harlow town Primark had lots in stock yesterday for both men and women - I think there were 2 or 3 designs of each. Hth
  • ishicom
    • 27th Aug 11, 6:46 PM
    • 27th Aug 11, 6:46 PM
    saw a group of people buying them for fancydress in the blackpool primark
    • pulliptears
    • By pulliptears 27th Aug 11, 7:11 PM
    • 13,507 Posts
    • 22,988 Thanks
    pulliptears
    • 27th Aug 11, 7:11 PM
    • 27th Aug 11, 7:11 PM
    If anyone wants the originals of these, they are from Japan and called Kigu's:

http://www.kigu.co.uk/

I've had mine for many years and it was worth every penny!
    "Gggggrrrrrr Rrrraaaahhh Rrrrrrggghhhhnn" - Chewbacca (The Empire Strikes Back)

• londonsurrey
    • 27th Aug 11, 7:21 PM
    • 27th Aug 11, 7:21 PM
    As a female, how do you go to the loo without disrobing completely?

That was my problem with catsuits - total striptease in loo cubicles!
  • sam84uk
    • 27th Aug 11, 8:18 PM
    • 27th Aug 11, 8:18 PM
    I got a ladies one in Birkenhead Primark yesterday for £10. I also got my 6 year old Daughter got one for £6. They also had men's ones in Elvis, tiger, devil and monkey style, I think these were also £10 lol.
    Proud Mummy of 2

Totally addicted to Boots glitches & the Next sales!
  • mimidaler
    • 28th Aug 11, 11:15 AM
    • 28th Aug 11, 11:15 AM
    ... are awful?

do people actually buy these?
  • Confuzzled
    • 28th Aug 11, 11:20 AM
    • 28th Aug 11, 11:20 AM
    I got a ladies one in Birkenhead Primark yesterday for £10. I also got my 6 year old Daughter got one for £6. They also had men's ones in Elvis, tiger, devil and monkey style, I think these were also £10 lol.
    Originally posted by sam84uk
    the mens are £12 each, i was at primark buying the kids one for my daughter yesterday and had a look at the mens out of curiosity. they go up to size XL in the mens
  • NKLK
    • 28th Aug 11, 11:22 AM
    • 28th Aug 11, 11:22 AM
    Wasnt there a thread about these yesterday?
    Anyhow I am PRO-Onesie! They are wicked warm and I totally rock mine!
    ..(/(/
    =(';')= Stripper No.28
    .(")(") myfitnesspal: 38lbs lost!!
  • QueenieB
    ... are awful?

Originally posted by mimidaler
    Oh yes! When I used to sell sewing patterns, the most popular ones were for adult sleepsuits. I found out by accident one day that they were mostly for the adult baby market.
    • paulwellerfan
    • By paulwellerfan 28th Aug 11, 12:19 PM
    • 1,133 Posts
    • 1,068 Thanks
    paulwellerfan
    i think they are brill.
    i brought a cow one last year, along with a couple of others.
    did get a couple of funny looks when i answered the door to the post man though.
    ( btw does any one think they are genrally designed for tall people)
    credit card bill. £0.00
    overdraft £0.00
    Help from the state £0.00
  • vicxta
    ... are awful?

I didnt personally buy one, but they did sell out really quick last year and a lot of people bought them. As a woman, the thought of having o strip off everytime i needed the loo didnt appeal to me, but they seemed to be pretty popular!
  • natnhay
    Hi my daughter purchased one the other day and she loves it. she had a size small and she usually wears size 12/14 in other clothing.
  • Bettybigboobs
    I disagree with they are made for tall people....mines too short :-(
    • New York No1 fan
    • By New York No1 fan 28th Aug 11, 1:35 PM
    • 150 Posts
    • 110 Thanks
    New York No1 fan
    Had loads of mens sizes in Basingstoke last week. My student daughter loves them. All the students were wearing them last year, even the blokes. They looked really cute in their Tiggers! Great for sleepovers/crashing in front of the TV. Commonly known as Oneziz (won ziz).
    As a guide, shes 5'8 and wears a medium size.
    • Owain Moneysaver
    • By Owain Moneysaver 28th Aug 11, 2:06 PM
    • 6,603 Posts
    • 6,739 Thanks
    Owain Moneysaver
    I didnt personally buy one, but they did sell out really quick last year and a lot of people bought them. As a woman, the thought of having o strip off everytime i needed the loo didnt appeal to me, but they seemed to be pretty popular!
    Originally posted by vicxta
    Couldn't you put a zip in?
  • SnowBelle
    My friend told me that her 14year old talks about some band that wears these,her nephew is also 14 and wore his tiger one out for a meal with his grandparents!
    I saw a girl on town yesterday with one on as well.
    Maybe I'm just too old for this sort of thing
    • pulliptears
    • By pulliptears 28th Aug 11, 3:33 PM
    • 13,507 Posts
    • 22,988 Thanks
    pulliptears
    I disagree with they are made for tall people....mines too short :-(
    Originally posted by Bettybigboobs
    Thats why the kigu ones (though much more expensive!) are better as they have no feet in them.

These suits originated in Japan, so certainly the Kigu's are designed for smaller people, thats not to say they don't fit a tall adult but the legs are just that bit shorter.

... are awful?

Wouldn't it just be a rather dull world if we all liked the same thing? Quite why you needed to take the time and effort to post derogatory comments about something which you clearly aren't interested in baffles me though.

• pulliptears
    • By pulliptears 28th Aug 11, 3:35 PM
    • 13,507 Posts
    • 22,988 Thanks
    pulliptears
    Incidentally, here is my son wearing my Kigu and my daughter wearing her Cat Kigu:

• delain
    • By delain 28th Aug 11, 3:41 PM
    • 7,494 Posts
    • 16,764 Thanks
    delain
    The sleepsuits aren't my sort of thing really... I'm the same shape as a baby atm (chubby and round!) so they're out of the question for me... but as has been said each to their own!

I just wanted to say Pulliptears that your daughter is beautiful. I'm not meaning to be weird or anything it was just an observation

Mum of several with a twisted sense of humour and a laundry obsession
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,914Posts Today

8,333Users online

Martin's Twitter