Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Candy53
    How to calculate my Eon gas in summer?
    • 17th Aug 11, 9:57 PM
    How to calculate my Eon gas in summer? 17th Aug 11 at 9:57 PM
    Hi,

As Eon have a high rate of gas at 2680, I don't know how to calculate it say in the summer when our usage is low.

For instance, if we only use 300kwhs over a quarter, say 85 days, the high rate comes to 624kwhs. So when your usage is low is there another way to calculate it?

Also, we have an old gas back boiler, and only use it at the moment to heat water up, for 45 mins, every other day. The pilot light of course is on all the time, but after we moved house we had to get into line with everyone else, so the bill we've just got has spanned over 129 days, and we used 665kwhs. It averages out at 5.15kwhs per day. Does this sound alot?

Thanx,
    Candy
    What goes around, comes around.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

21Posts Today

3,628Users online

Martin's Twitter