Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Can anyone help as to why my front UPVC door leaks?
    • 23rd Jul 11, 11:53 AM
    Can anyone help as to why my front UPVC door leaks? 23rd Jul 11 at 11:53 AM
    Can anyone help with why my front UPVC door is leaking. I dont just mean dripping either, it leaks like a sieve, the whole of my front porch carpet gets absolutely saturated. We are currently renting and have had the bloke (bodger) who fitted it back numerous times and he just sticks more mastick in various places, but we're now in process of buying the house so will be needing to fix this properly.
    The water seems to poor in the bottom of the frame.

Sorry pics so big, tried to make it smaller but it wont let me drag it. You can see the bottom "tray" of the door frame, thats where the water all seems to pool in and then leak through into the porch and saturate the carpet. If anyone can see whats wrong and advise Id be very grateful, thanks.
    RIP Lc Cpl George Davey
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,155Posts Today

6,940Users online

Martin's Twitter