19p bargins at Superdrug! Bodywash, bath soak etc...

Options
mummy4monsters
mummy4monsters Posts: 275 Forumite
edited 28 June 2011 at 3:14PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
Hi all, I managed to find some great bargins in Superdrug today, these are all on Superdrug own brand products, as follows:

Moroccan Bath Soak
Moroccan body souffle - like a body butter
Moroccan body scrub
Moisture rich Bodywash
Spa exfoliating body polish
Spa cleansing body wash

All these items were just 19p each! They had others but I can't remeber what else there was. They were not in a reduced section, just on the shelves as normal and also no yellow clearance lable so they don't immediatly stand out but it's well worth a look at that price. They don't seem to have these products online so I think it's instore only. hth :beer:

MoneySavingExpert Insert

We're including this in our weekly email. For the full, researched MoneySaving low down plus other bargains see the Beauty deals note.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]
Midwife in the making....

Comments

• natuk2010
    natuk2010 Posts: 13 Forumite
    Options
    which store is this please? :)
    :heart2::wave::wave::wave::heart2:
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Is this likely to be a glitch?
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • ***cupcake***_2
    ***cupcake***_2 Posts: 1,104 Forumite
    Options
    Not a glitch - all prices in my local SUPERDRUG were on the SEL. Do though check you like the smell - may not be to all tastes! ;)

CC xx
  • mummy4monsters
    Options
    Hi, this was in Witham, Essex, although the SA did say these ranges were to be discontinued so it's likely to be reduced in other stores.
    Don't think its a glitch, as I say the range is to be discontinued and the prices were on the shelves @ 19p.
    Hope you manage to get some bargins!
  • mummy4monsters
    Options
    Not a glitch - all prices in my local SUPERDRUG were on the SEL. Do though check you like the smell - may not be to all tastes! ;)

CC xx

Agreed! The Moroccan range has quite a strong smell (ginger & orange blossom) however the souffle in the range is quite mild. I do really like the smell of the spa range though but as CC says have a sniff lol!
  • VfM4meplse
    Options
    Thanks guys, I'm off in search of bounty...

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • VfM4meplse
    Options
    After some diligent searching I bought a load of stuff at my local branch for the priceley sum of £2.29 - some items were just 10p! Got an extra 1/2hr of exercise in too, so thank you ladies for an all-round excellent tip!
    I do really like the smell of the spa range though but as CC says have a sniff lol!
    It is lovely, better than the Moroccan although that's fine too.

• Treaco
    Treaco Posts: 69 Forumite
    Options
    I was in 2 superdrugs yesterday, one at Braehead and one at Clydebank and got alot of stuff and 49p, 20p and 19p, It pays to just walk about and look at the price of the shelves. What I got was

Clydebank:
    Loreal Elvive full restore night serum 49p (£4.29 in morrisons)
    Tresemme Detangle 49p
    Imperial Leather skinkind hair and body was 49p
    Colgate 2 in 1 icy blast whitening 49p
    Aqua Fresh extra care mouth wash 500ml 49p
    Colgate navigator toothbrush 49p
    Imperial leather jasmine touch handwash 49p

Braehead:
    Superdrug volumising shampoo sel 49p but went through till at 20p
    Superdrug moisture rich bodywas sel 49p but went through till at 19p
    Herbal Essence shampoo 49p
    Dove go fresh beauty cream wash 49p

Hope this helps, I just done what the others done and walked round the store checking out the prices of things.
    :j
  • andrealm
    andrealm Posts: 1,689 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks op, I went in today, I got the Moroccan bath soak (other 19p stuff had gone) but I also got a few other bargains:
    Girls' hair bobble 20p
    Matey bubble bath 49p
    mineral shower gel, think it was radox 49p
    Lime hand wash Palmolive? 49p

There seemed to be some other things as well, mostly just on the shelves, although there were clearance racks as well. Also noticed they had half price Olay and Astral as well.
  • newkidontheblock
    Options
    The 19p stuff had been raided at Peterborough store but I did manage to get 0-2 years toothbrushes - 10p each and 0-2 years strawberry toothpaste 10p each :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure