Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Page 1
    • dunstonh
    • By dunstonh 9th Mar 11, 7:18 PM
    • 79,993 Posts
    • 45,354 Thanks
    • 9th Mar 11, 7:18 PM
    • 9th Mar 11, 7:18 PM
    Received phone call from We Fight Any
    Be wary. This is a near scam company. They are aggressively cold calling people telling them a load of porkies.

offering to claim missold ppi which they said had been hidden in higher interest and not made apparent to me at the outset of my mortgage.
    How do they know that?

Without me providing any specific information they estimated I could expect £5k plus
    and how do they know that?

(the answer to those two questions is that they dont. Its a random figure designed to get you to listen to them).

Is there an alternative to this offer
    The first thing is, do you even have MPPI? The second thing is, were you mis-sold it?
    I am a Financial Adviser. Comments are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice. Different people have different needs and what is right for one person may not be for another. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from a Financial Adviser local to you.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

283Posts Today

1,298Users online

Martin's Twitter