Options
purplecatlover
purplecatlover Posts: 6,628 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post
edited 27 October 2011 at 2:22PM in Game Over Archives
Register or log in and spin the bottle 3 times a day
here

Big prize changes regularly (weekly),

(only threads found in game over, posted so dailies can have an active mse link to replace temporary direct link to site).

Comments

• enderit
    enderit Posts: 2,996 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
  • purplecatlover
    Options
    thanks enderit, ive fixed it in the op now too.
  • LizB62
    LizB62 Posts: 4,759 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    This week's prize is a 3 night camping break - will PM pcl in case the OP needs to be changed to reflect the new prize
    Best win ever: Trip to the Galapagos Islands in 2010
  • HopefulB
    HopefulB Posts: 18 Forumite
    Options
    How do people keep track of what and when they entered? Is there an easy way for computer-idiots like me, or does everyone have the same problem?
  • purplecatlover
    Options
    with dailies i start and work my way through them all in the daily thread in one go.
    with weeklies and monthlies i thank the op in the sticky threads when i have finished entering them for that week/month. i also unthank and rethank the post/thread giving the details of the comp and thank any new posts in the thread so i can easily see what reply i got up to or what date i thanked to tell if i have entered this week/month or not.
    im working my way through ticking the entered button on every new comp i see on the regs forum, or those i havent paid much attention to since the entered button was introduced so i can easily skim through the pages and check there are not any that ive missed in my sticky thread run throughs or that have not yet been added to the sticky threads, as well as mew weeklies or monthlies that may have been posted after ive entered for that week or month :) does that make sense? if not i can try again to explain :)

for single entry comps on main if i look at a thread i click thanks and if its not the last couple of days before its end date i click entered too even if i decided not to enter it, that way i can see when i come to it by end date again that i already looked and either entered or chose to skip it (eg a comp ending 30/03 that i might look at today i will click enter now then not even open that thread when im doing the rest of the 30/03 iyswim)
  • sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Thanks Grannybiker & PCL - just won some cereal. :j (Fourth time in a year!)
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media

Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • slbhill
    slbhill Posts: 5,441 Forumite
    Options
    http://www.dorsetcereals.co.uk/category/spin-the-bottle/

I have searched the url - found it in "game over" so I guess this is a new one?

You need to register your email address to play. Everyone is allowed 3 spins per day.

Apparently the prize will change but the competition is ongoing until 30 December.

Currently
    1. The prize: one of 20 Crunch Valentine’s hampers (each including two packs of each Crunch recipe)
    2. The winners will be contacted by Dorset Cereals to organise delivery of the prize.
    3. This offer is subject to availability and there is no cash alternative.
    Click here for the full terms of the Dorset Cereals Spin to Win promotion.
  • slbhill
    slbhill Posts: 5,441 Forumite
    Options
    Spin to win terms and conditions

The draw is promoted by:
    Dorset Cereals Ltd
    Peverell Avenue East
    Poundbury
    Dorchester
    Dorset
    DT1 3WE.

1. The Spin The Bottle promotion is only open to UK residents, aged over 18, excluding employees of the Promoter and all those professionally associated with this promotion.
    2. The promotional mechanic will run until midday on 30th December 2011, but within that time period there will be separate “prize slots”, with prizes provided by Friends of Dorset Cereals. Closing dates for each prize slot will be as per the entry instructions.
    3. To enter : simply visit https://www.dorsetcereals.co.uk and either register your details for free, or if you have already registered, log in, then using your mouse make the bottle spin. Where it stops will determine whether or not you have won a prize and if so what the prize will be.
    4. No Purchase Necessary
    5. You may play up to 3 times each day. Additional plays may be awarded via the Friend referral scheme, see below.
    6. Friend referral: Click the link on the homepage to send a message to a friend inviting them to register and play Spin To Win. When your friend registers you will automatically be issued with an additional spin for that day.
    7. Players may win more than one prize in any one promotion.
    8. The Prizes : will vary by prize slots”, see the relevant promotional page for details of prizes and the quantities available. In addition, there may be specific conditions relating to particular prizes, please ensure that you have read these before participation. Prizes have been supplied by and are the responsibility of the relevant Friends of Dorset Cereals https://www.dorsetcereals.co.uk/friend/affiliate
    9. For your total confidence, the Spin To Win mechanic operates in a secure manner using random odds supervised by PromoVeritas Ltd, the independent promotional verification service. Please allow 28 days for delivery to the address entered at time of registration.
    10. Prizes are non transferable and no cash equivalent is available.
    11. By participating, entrants agree to be by bound these terms and conditions.
    12. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute the prizes with prizes of comparable value if circumstances make this necessary.
    13. Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to eliminate or qualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
    14. The promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to game play or delayed or not received registrations or winner notifications.
    15. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
    16. Winners names and counties will be available on https://www.dorsetcereals.co.uk/our-friends at the end of each month.
    17. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, terminate or suspend this promotion at any time.
    18. Entry to the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
    19. The Promoter : Dorset Cereals Ltd, Poundbury, Dorset DT1 3WE

®2009 Dorset Cereals Ltd, Peverell Avenue East, Poundbury, Dorchester, Dorset DT1 3WE - Registered in England and Wales at the address as above. Company Registered Number 2867393
  • toontron
    toontron Posts: 2,116 Forumite
    Options
    Hiya, this one is already saved to "dailies".
    January GC: £64.81/£80.00
    February GC: £24.60£80.00
  • LizB62
    LizB62 Posts: 4,759 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    This one is already posted in Regulars here

I'll PM Glad as I'm guessing this one will need to be merged onto the Regulars one? (or can we post it here with the new prize every week and just point to the Regulars post?)
    Best win ever: Trip to the Galapagos Islands in 2010
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport