Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    DocHants
    Claim PPI as far back as 10 years, really? SUCCESS!!
    • 24th Jan 11, 9:37 AM
    Claim PPI as far back as 10 years, really? SUCCESS!! 24th Jan 11 at 9:37 AM
    I was always gutted when I heard you could claim back PPI if sold it withitn the last 6 years, as I vividly remember the conversation I had with Black Hourse, when I asked if I could have the loan without the insurance, and was basically told, that I would be unlikely to get the loan without it...!

Ive recently seen ads with companies saying you can claim upto 10 years, I thought great.. my loan started in 2002, and was settled in Jan 2005 when we got a mortgage, so paid off the remaining 4.5k.. now I know the process can be done yourself, and these companies are simply making money from you... but is this trued, upto 10 years?

Could I reclaim the insurance premium I was paying for 3 years???
    Last edited by DocHants; 05-01-2012 at 9:13 AM.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

242Posts Today

1,109Users online

Martin's Twitter