Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    booklover
    What is the Average Grocery bill for a family of 3 ?
    • 4th Oct 06, 10:50 PM
    What is the Average Grocery bill for a family of 3 ? 4th Oct 06 at 10:50 PM

My eldest son has recently moved out and I was wondering what the average grocery bill should be for myself, 15 year old son and my husband.

I was spending approx 80 when my son lived at home and I really need to reduce this down to maybe 60 or less without sacrifing our health.

Unfortunately my family are very fussy eaters and don't like lidl or asda, only Sainsburys and M and S.

Can anyone tell me where to find reasonable tasty easy-to make recipes. I'm afraid I'm a terible cook so we've been using lots of packets and now this needs to stop due to lack of money as I'm not working as much anymore as I'm studying.

Many thanks in advance

Fiona
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,671Posts Today

9,043Users online

Martin's Twitter