Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    StudentOfBusiness
    Nationwide FlexAccount (CashCard+) - Paying Wage/Roll Number
    • 5th Sep 10, 6:31 PM
    Nationwide FlexAccount (CashCard+) - Paying Wage/Roll Number 5th Sep 10 at 6:31 PM
    Got the CashCard+, being using it a month or so now, great little card, so glad to not use Halifax no more! Used CashCard+ everywhere!

Anyway, I want my wage to go into this account now, so changed them over in time for next payday! We can do it ourselves at work, just log onto peoplesoft and click update bank details.

So I have done this, selecting "Building Society", it would not let me continue as it was asking for "Roll Number", but as I am aware, Nationwide do no longer use these, and was told this by themselves as it is run like a bank.

So I selected the "Bank" option instead of "Building Society" and input my account number of sortcode, and it was fine, even found the account name as FlexAccount 2007.

So I presume this is ok then?

Thanks
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,182Posts Today

8,171Users online

Martin's Twitter