Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    grahamqat
    MCO Capital loan
    • 4th Sep 10, 11:36 AM
    MCO Capital loan 4th Sep 10 at 11:36 AM
    Like me you may have recently received a letter from MCO Capital asking for 513 to repay a 300 loan. You might be wondering why because you've never taken out a loan and probably never heard of MCO Capital. I have contacted Action Fraud who tell me that although the company exists, they do not do sufficient checks before giving loans. As a result they appear to have been defrauded by someone simply working through a phone book. The best course of action is to contact them (phone or e-mail) to let them know someone has used your name/address to get a loan. The police are totally aware of the situation, and we will be taking steps to have the company struck off next week as they are trading illegally (Non-trading status). Under no circumstances pay this company any money. For more information contact Action Fraud on 0300 123 2040
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

156Posts Today

2,169Users online

Martin's Twitter