Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    ademorris1979
    Audi A3 ESP/ABS fault
    • 6th Aug 10, 10:17 PM
    Audi A3 ESP/ABS fault 6th Aug 10 at 10:17 PM
    My 4 year old Audi A3 has developed a fault with the ESP. The light on the dash is on permanently. It has been diagnosed at the local Audi dealership and apparently i need a new ABS pump at a total repair cost of 1200. Having now done some research i can see this is a very common fault in VW's but i'm trying to gauge how many other Audi owners are out there with this same problem. Audi have offered me 50% 'goodwill' which i've refused and am pursuing full recompense. Has anyone had much success in getting compensation from Audi? Regardless of how i fair i will not buy another Audi just based on their customer service - it's shocking to say the least.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

56Posts Today

3,725Users online

Martin's Twitter