E: 01/09 Win Dream Cottage worth £320,000 New Code Daily

Options
calash
calash Posts: 3,566 Forumite
I won, I won, I won!
edited 1 September 2010 at 9:31AM in Game Over Archives
Cottage

A differently dated token will be printed in the Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday every day from July 24, 2010 to September 1, 2010. To enter, you must collect a total of 20 differently dated tokens, including 2 from The Mail on Sunday. We've started you off with the first three bonus tokens below! Simply print this email and then don't miss the Daily Mail this Saturday,

entry

sat 24 july roses thank you Nodrog:) #12
sun 25 july thatch thank you Nodrog:) #22
mon 26 pond thank you nudge:) #26
tue 27 garden thank you Nodrog:) #32
wed 28 lawn thank you Nodrog:) #35
thu 29 fuchsia thank you Nodrog:) #37
fri 30 pub thank you Nodrog:) #56
sat 31 lane thank you Nodrog:) #65
sun 1st aug hedge thank you totebag:) #78
mon 2nd aug bird thank you Nodrog #98
tue 3rd aug Hearth thank you Nodrog #103
wed 4th aug rockery thank you nodrog #106
thur 5th aug thyme thank you nodrog #107
fri 6th aug Beam thank you nodrog #108
sat 7th aug cream tea thank you nodrog #111
sun 8th aug rabbit thank you totebag #115
mon 9th aug vegetable thank you nodrog #119
tue 10th aug bee thank you nodrog #124
wed 11th aug plough thank you nodrog #126
thur 12th aug beans thank you nodrog #127
fri 13th aug Strawberry thank you nodrog #144
sat 14th aug Barbeque thank you nodrog #148
sun 15th aug ale thank you nodrog #155
mon 16th aug rosemary thank you nodrog #159
tue 17th aug logs thank you nodrog #164
wed 18th aug chickens thank you nodrog #168
thu 19th aug owl thank you nodrog #171
fri 20th aug harvest thank you nodrog #176
sat 21st aug market thank you nodrog #182
sun 22nd aug farmer thank you nodrog #185
mon 23rd aug lamb thank you nodrog #189
tue 24th aug range thank you nodrog #193
wed 25th aug tractor thank you nodrog #194
thu 26th aug croquet thank you nodrog #198
fri 27th aug lavender thank you nodrog #199
sat 28h aug labrador thank you nodrog #203
sun 29th aug wellington thank you nodrog #206
mon 30th aug pheasant thank you nodrog #213
tue 31st aug cottage thank you nodrog #218
wed 1st sep village thank you nodrog #222

Comments

• Prudent
    Prudent Posts: 11,451 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Oh it so pretty! Any guessing what area of the country it is in?
    Frugal Living Challenge 2024 CROFT Crafting: £84/300, R (visiting daughter): £145/£500 Outside activities: £114/244 (Allotment), Outside 2 (Mud monsters et al) £127 F(Family visits): £50/500 Tummy (food budget): Aiming to use full budget monthly of £200
  • jools182
    jools182 Posts: 262 Forumite
    Options
    I think its in the UK, maybe Cotswolds?

I wonder who won the French one?
  • graphicuk
    graphicuk Posts: 338 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Options
    Do you dream about a home in the country? This charming cottage could be yours! Situated in a beautiful country village, this idyllic Grade-II listed home offers British country living at its very best.

Might be a nice village in Suffolk or somewhere like that?
    Gary here, fingers crossed for all compers :laugh:
    BEST OF LUCK
  • BearsBlueGirl
    Options
    Do you think there will be an online option for entering like the last DM biggie?

Blue x
    And I won't sit down and I won't shut up
    And most of all I will not grow up! :p
    Frank Turner/Photosynthesis
  • itsinthemail
    itsinthemail Posts: 1,245 Forumite
    Options
    I have been watching for a winner of the french cottage, and just searched again without finding one, so I've emailed them. I've not found them to be very proactive about replying, but if they do I will post again. If anyone else wants them here are the contact details

Online competitions

If you have a query regarding online competitions, email [EMAIL="promotions@dailymailonline.co.uk"]promotions@dailymailonline.co.uk[/EMAIL]
  • sunilsudera
    Options
    maybe an MSE'er can win this one!
    Started Comping in May 2010
    Wins - May- 2 X Koalas, Tetra pond Lights
    June- £1000 (Pepsi Max Comp)
    December - Premier league tickets to watch B'ham Vs Villa
  • Gilla_2
    Gilla_2 Posts: 13,228 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Saved to dailies.

Good luck everyone !!!

:j
    42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot
    :hello: Good Luck everyone !:hello:
  • wildorion
    wildorion Posts: 91 Forumite
    Options
    Looks like a Devon Cottage to me, but could be wrong. I was wondering about 'online/password collection' as well, no mention in the article yet though is there.
  • Rainey_LB
    Rainey_LB Posts: 1,226 Forumite
    Options
    http://www.dailymailoffers.co.uk/dreamcottage/ online registration and entry here!

Is there anyone who gets the Daily Mail regularly that would be kind enough to post the codes?
    :hello:
  • Rainey_LB
    Rainey_LB Posts: 1,226 Forumite
    Options
    TERMS AND CONDITIONS

1. The dream cottage prize draw must be played in accordance with the directions published from time to time in the Daily Mail or The Mail on Sunday (the Newspapers). In the case of conflict between such directions and these rules, these rules shall prevail. By participating in the prize draw, you are deemed to accept these rules and the directions printed in the Newspapers.

2. The prize is as described in the Newspapers and no entrant can select an alternative prize. Legal fees and stamp duty are included in the prize but any other fees, costs, charges, payments or tax liabilities will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

3. Each day from July 24, 2010 until September 1, 2010 inclusive, one token bearing a different date and key word will be published in the newspapers. Each postal entry must contain a total of 20 differently dated tokens and online entry must contain 20 different keywords.

4. All entries including postal or online must be submitted, including your name, address, and daytime telephone number to arrive on or before the closing date of 23.59 on September 17, 2010. Proof of posting or emailing is not proof of receipt and no responsibility is
    accepted for entries damaged, lost or mislaid.

5. There is no limit to the number of postal entries from any one individual; however every postal entry must be submitted in a separate envelope containing only one complete set of tokens. Only one online registration is permitted per registered email address with a maximum of
    2 completed entries (40 keywords).

6. Entrants can also enter the draw online at
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk. Simply collect 20 different passwords from the Newspapers between July 24 and September 1, 2010 and follow the directions on the website. Each online entry must contain a total of 20 different passwords. Remember to include your name, address and daytime telephone number and that online entries are limited to two per person.

7. The winner will be the first valid entry selected at random from all entries received by the closing date. If a postal or online entry selected does not comply with these rules, a further postal or online entry will be selected until a valid entry has been eventually found. The winner will be notified by telephone and post by September 30, 2010.

8. For postal entries only original tokens collected from the Newspapers will be considered valid. Tokens found to be altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with in any way will be void. Photocopies are not acceptable.

9. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and resident in the UK, the Republic of Ireland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.

10. The winner must accept that his/her name and image may be published in the Newspapers and it is a condition of entry that the winner co-operates fully for publicity purposes if so required. Details of the winner may be obtained by sending an SAE to: Dream Cottage Winner, Promotions Department, Associated Newspapers Limited, Northcliffe House, 2 Derry Street, London W8 5TT within six weeks of the closing date of September 17, 2008.

11. Employees and agents of Associated Newspapers Limited ("ANL") or any company connected with the promotion are not eligible to enter, nor are their relatives or members of their families or households.

12. No responsibility is accepted for entries damaged, lost or mislaid and proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery. No applications will be accepted by agents, or from third parties. Bulk email applications will be void.

13. The determination and decision of the Editors of the Newspapers on all matters shall be final and no promotional correspondence will be entered into. The Editors reserve the right in their reasonable discretion: to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose contact is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any entries based on such conduct; to add to or waive these Rules on reasonable notice; or to cancel the promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond ANL's reasonable control.

For full standard promotion terms and conditions see Usual Promotion Rules at https://www.dailymail.co.uk
    :hello:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport