Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    pollyanna24
    Staffordshire Bull Terrier leg/joint problems
    • 9th Jul 10, 1:59 PM
    Staffordshire Bull Terrier leg/joint problems 9th Jul 10 at 1:59 PM
    Our staffie has had a dody leg for a while now, but it comes and goes which is why we haven't gotten round to taking her to the vet.

It's mainly after a run which is a shame as she is obsessed with balls. But sometimes she yelps and then holds one leg up for a while, but it always goes in a day or so.

But recently she just seems more stiff in her back legs. She's only 3.

If we do take her to the vet, is there anything that he is likely to be able to give her or will she just have to put up with it?

I know people will tell me to take her to the vet, but like I said, it's not all the time and she seems happy enough, even when she is holding the leg up. She can still get onto her bed on the sofa all the time.

Is this a common problem in staffs as I've never heard of it in them before.
    Pink Sproglettes born 2008 and 2010
    House Worth (approx) - £340,000
    Mortgage (2nd June 2015) - £106,896.55
    My 50% Equity - £116,551.72

Savings - £2,736.69/£10,000 - more to put towards the new mortgage.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,848Posts Today

8,418Users online

Martin's Twitter