Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Page 1
    • bob_a_builder
    • By bob_a_builder 10th May 10, 3:08 PM
    • 1,331 Posts
    • 608 Thanks
    • 10th May 10, 3:08 PM
    • 10th May 10, 3:08 PM
    we bought 1 from BHS jan 09 - Leather ( Rialto : IIRC)

it was pretty poor once it arrived, couple of scuffs, but more important filliing was very uneven, so uncomfortable either like sitting on a balloon or a chair with broken slats, nothing like the comfort of the instore one.

They did handle it ok though
    Got FIRA chap in to do report, he pretty much condemed it,
    They refunded & gave 50 voucher for trouble

of course could have just been a one off, trouble was it was the one I bought and most of us only buy the one
    • missprice
    • By missprice 10th May 10, 4:01 PM
    • 2,858 Posts
    • 53,161 Thanks
    • 10th May 10, 4:01 PM
    • 10th May 10, 4:01 PM
    had my sofa ummm think 6 years from M&S
    cost around $700 and still looks good despite 2 teens and a cat and at various other times extra teens sleeping on it beer being thrown on it and extra pets
    i love it but its umm not trendy
    2015 wins banks beer tshirt, storm London watch and necklace, mulu choc star Argos vouchers= 1172.90
    101 mortgage payments to go.

I hereby appoint you Lady of the Order of the Garter
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

6,961Posts Today

9,273Users online

Martin's Twitter