Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    jaksden
    Paypals 21 day rule
    • 9th May 10, 4:03 PM
    Paypals 21 day rule 9th May 10 at 4:03 PM
    Please can anyone help advise me. I am a small seller on ebay. Paypal have introduced this 21 day rule. I understand that as long as you send your item by a trackable method such as Recorded post and your buyer leaves feedback then your funds will be released. Unfortunately despite sending 3 feedback reminders my buyers have not responded. All my items are trackable and sent within a few days, but my funds are still being with held. It seems to me that paypal are benefiting from this gaining interest on the money. As I have also fees to pay through paypal next week for my monthly invoice there is not enough funds released in order to pay it , which means they will be taking the difference from my bank account whilst still holding the rest of my money. Please does anyone have any advice?
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

249Posts Today

1,105Users online

Martin's Twitter