Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 1
  • hayleygreen
    • 1st Apr 10, 10:23 AM
    • 1st Apr 10, 10:23 AM
    I live close to the center Parcs in Thetford, and I also wanted to go for a day pass and called them up directly (yesterday) to be told that they no longer doing them (as of last week apparently - ARGH!) I was very disappointed - I think getting a day pass is no longer available but if anyone knows of a way then please let me know!
    • moneypooh
    • By moneypooh 2nd Apr 10, 11:01 PM
    • 2,171 Posts
    • 1,485 Thanks
    moneypooh
    • 2nd Apr 10, 11:01 PM
    • 2nd Apr 10, 11:01 PM
    I'm at Longleat at the moment and I asked about day passes; only current residents inviting guests and visitors to aqua sana can get them (outside of employees)
  • forumfan
    • 3rd Apr 10, 9:02 PM
    • 3rd Apr 10, 9:02 PM
    I'm at Longleat at the moment and I asked about day passes; only current residents inviting guests and visitors to aqua sana can get them (outside of employees)
    Originally posted by moneypooh
    Thanks. It's definitely looking like I'll have to go for the weekend instead (it's a shame because I only live about 20 mins away).

Are you planning to use your CBSOON promo when you come back? If not, is there any chance you would allow me to have your ref no and surname so that I can see if I can use them against my booking?
  • truly1
    • 4th Apr 10, 10:23 PM
    • 4th Apr 10, 10:23 PM
    Could buy one on ebay, they give them to certain visitors - frequent visitors, unless this has stopped too.
    1373/10000
    • moneypooh
    • By moneypooh 4th Apr 10, 11:21 PM
    • 2,171 Posts
    • 1,485 Thanks
    moneypooh
    • 4th Apr 10, 11:21 PM
    • 4th Apr 10, 11:21 PM
    To use the CBS promo all the details have to tally and all future info will be sent to email or postal address. I'll be using ours for a trip next year.

The 'select guest' frequent visitor scheme stopped a while back unless you continue to qualify. Once you drop out of the conditions you don't get re-instated. You no longer get cheaper breaks, but do get the vouchers and villa preference discount.
  • ads1284
    • 4th Sep 10, 2:56 PM
    • 4th Sep 10, 2:56 PM
    You simply visit the tourist information centre and they sell day passes there. You cannot get them directly from center parcs anymore. You don't need to be a resident or have a promo code, you just buy the day pass itself. Prices have changed since we last went but was c.£20 each for the day. Hope this helps
    • moneypooh
    • By moneypooh 5th Sep 10, 4:13 PM
    • 2,171 Posts
    • 1,485 Thanks
    moneypooh
    • 5th Sep 10, 4:13 PM
    • 5th Sep 10, 4:13 PM
    Tried that but limited availability on certain dates only
  • JoLew
    • 23rd Apr 12, 10:50 AM
    • 23rd Apr 12, 10:50 AM
    Can anyone please tell me the nearest Tourist Information place to Longleat, where I *may* be able to buy some passes ..?

Thanks
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

82Posts Today

3,764Users online

Martin's Twitter