Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    mleonard79
    Groceries Spreadsheet to help me budget?
    • 28th Jul 06, 3:57 PM
    Groceries Spreadsheet to help me budget? 28th Jul 06 at 3:57 PM
    Hi there,

Not entirely sure I'm posting on the right board here but I was wondering if anyone has any links to a spreadsheet or budget list that I could use to get the grocery spending down in black and white! I don't have excel so anything that's not excel would be good - everything seems to be these days though! I'm trying to do it on paper just by writing everything down but I'm confusing myself with it and missing things out and its all looking a bit messy now! I just want something that allows me to work out what we've spent on fruit, veg, dairy, meats, bread, cereals, sweets, pet food, meals, drinks, cleaning materials etc by the week and month so I can try to work out why and how we're spending so much money and how I can then cut it down!! Thanks for any help.

Regards

Michelle
    Last edited by mleonard79; 28-07-2006 at 4:02 PM.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

105Posts Today

2,620Users online

Martin's Twitter