Snapfish with FREE Postage

Got this email today:

snapfish.co.uk

Make the most of your summer photos with free prints and free postage and packing from Snapfish until 31st July 2006.

Simply upload your photos to receive credits for your free prints. Use coupon code FREEPOST at the checkout for free P&P.

You can also go to:

snapfish.co.uk/skyphoto

And use this code:
SKYPHOTO

But I dont know if it still works!

Enjoy printing your summer holiday snaps :D for free! :beer:

Comments

• cowboy
    cowboy Posts: 310 Forumite
    How does this work? As soon as you upload the pics, they give you free credit for printing?
  • cheesylou
    cheesylou Posts: 150 Forumite
    Yeah, it explains the postage is free (from your email) but not really sure how that includes the free prints. Do you think it's only selected customers?
    Money money money!
  • impy78
    impy78 Posts: 3,157 Forumite
    I am just about to buy something from snapfish - I will give it a go and see what happens.

Yhanks
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • impy78
    Just free posrage...but given the amount of photos I just printed, that's about £10 saved! Thanks!
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • Well I get free photos, you should get free ones when you sign up!!
  • impy78
    Well I get free photos, you should get free ones when you sign up!!

Oh, I already had those a few months ago.
  • @impy - you can sign up again using another email address, get more free photos and use the free postage code
  • Have I still got to put my card number in ?
  • Tsugua))
    Tsugua)) Posts: 55 Forumite
    what i usually do is refer my 'friends' i.e set up fake accounts (get the 20/30 free prints), that way all my credits are together and i only have to pay for postage once, but in this case the postage is free! :) thankyou!

FREEPOST code it is however only Free p and p on Coasters and placemats Mugs Mousemats Jigsaws T-Shirts. does anyone know a code for free delievery on prints aswell?
  • Sinope_2
    Sinope_2 Posts: 185 Forumite
    Excellent!!

Yep, you have to put your card details in, but i know a few people from my antenatal group that recommended them anyways so i was happy to put my card details in, i put the code in and now i have 20 free prints on thier way no charge at all :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure