Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    peneloperigby
    How long do customs hold packages from the US (roughly)
    • 28th Jan 10, 12:52 AM
    How long do customs hold packages from the US (roughly) 28th Jan 10 at 12:52 AM
    I realise this isn't life or death but I am panicking a bit here.

My boyfriend bought me a really gorgeous dress from America (online) just tonight. He bought it for me to wear for my 30th birthday in 2 weeks. They are shipping it with International Priority Mail which is meant to be quite quick but someone mentioned customs in the UK sometimes hold packages? Does this apply to clothes and how long do they hold them for?

I'm pretty worried because he saved up for quite a while to buy me something really special and it will be terrible if it doesn't come. We have no money to buy something else and I've lost a lot of weight so can't even slip into something I already have! Big party planned, any advice welcome!
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,721Posts Today

7,264Users online

Martin's Twitter