Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Does anyone know the correct tiffany & co hallmarks?
    • 24th Jan 10, 5:26 PM
    Does anyone know the correct tiffany & co hallmarks? 24th Jan 10 at 5:26 PM
    Hi guys,

I have purchased some Tiffany & Co white gold diamond earrings on Ebay. After the auction I have become aware that a lot of fake Tiffany jewellery is sold on Ebay and now I'm concerned that the item I have purchased isn't real.

I contacted the seller to ask what the hallmark/stamp on the earrings is and they have responded saying- tiffany & co 725. Does anyone know if this the correct hallmark? I thought that this was the stamp tiffany use for silver not white gold?

I haven't actually paid yet, I was just about to when something made me do a quick google search and I became concerned that the earrings might be fake. I have tried looking on the tiffany website but these particular earrings mustn't be current stock as they aren't on there.
    Any help anyone can give me would be much appreciated.
    Debt at 1/5/09 21,996
    Current debt- 0 Final payment made October 2012.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

264Posts Today

1,186Users online

Martin's Twitter