Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    paulman
    Bank Of Scotland Preference account PPI
    • 2nd Nov 09, 5:06 PM
    Bank Of Scotland Preference account PPI 2nd Nov 09 at 5:06 PM
    I have posted before about 2 loans I am reclaiming PPI on but I have a BOS Preference Account which I am paying CreditCare PPI on. I have had this account since 1999 and when I took the card I was in employment where all sickness was paid. I rang the insurance company to ascertain whether the policy includes sickness benefits and lo and behold it does. I then rang BOS to clarify some other details and logged the mis selling complaint verbally prior to sending a stage 1 letter. The chap I spoke to said that someone from their customer care department would ring me within 5 working days to discuss the issue. I think as other posters have observed that banks are trying to be a bit more "personal".
    Hopefully I can sort out the mis selling claim which I reckon to be worth about 3500 over the phone!.......I wont hold my breath though.

Has anyone else had success on reclaiming PPI based on sickness cover when this is provided by your employer when they had obviously signed for the insurance in the first place.?
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

363Posts Today

2,082Users online

Martin's Twitter