Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    bingobango
    Ford Fiesta car heating not working, any ideas please?
    • 22nd May 06, 8:57 PM
    Ford Fiesta car heating not working, any ideas please? 22nd May 06 at 8:57 PM
    Thanks for looking in. The heating in my Fiesta has stopped working. I had inconsistent trouble with it a few months ago, only once or twice where the opposite happened, it would only pump hot air and not cool down (despite turning temp knob right down to coolest, and driving for 20 mins or so). Then later it seemed to be ok again selecting either hot or cold.

Now I have the trouble that it won't warm up. I wondered if the temperature dial was actually doing anything so I took the back off (the small dashboard section where the dials are) to check that it was turning the control on the small circuit board behind the dial (which it is). I'm not a car mechanic but do like to learn and try to do it myself (saving and learning at the same time ). Does anyone have an idea what it might be and if it's easy to fix please?

Many thanks.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,109Posts Today

7,090Users online

Martin's Twitter