Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Has anyone had car insurance with Premium Choice.
    • 22nd Aug 09, 6:45 PM
    Has anyone had car insurance with Premium Choice. 22nd Aug 09 at 6:45 PM
    I am a 22 year old female with two recent claims (both accidents 1 fault and 1 non-fault).

Anyway because of my accidents my insurance this year has remained quite high averaging 1100, with my current insurer (elephant) offering me a renewal at 1400.

However the lowest is 980 with Premium insurance which is nearly a hundred pound lower than the next lowest price.

The only problem is that before searching for quotes i had never heard of this company and even after doing a google search i have found very little in terms of customer reviews or experiences.

So i wanted to know if anyone here has had an insurance with them and how they found them in dealing with claims etc.

Any response would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by freaky_stuff; 22-08-2009 at 6:48 PM.
    :confused:I say im a moneysaver, my family think im a cheapskate!
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,614Posts Today

6,141Users online

Martin's Twitter