Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

    Crack in the wall, who do we call?
    • #1
    • 5th Apr 06, 11:02 AM
    Crack in the wall, who do we call? 5th Apr 06 at 11:02 AM
    There's a crack in the wall, that starts in the bedroom, in the corner, right near the bay window, that continues all the way down, through to the lounge below. It was mentioned in the survey we had done on the house, about 5 years ago, but said there was nothing to worry about.

    However, the crack seems to be worsening and we were wondering whether we needed to get someone in to have a look at it. But the probem is neither of us know really who to call. Is it a surveyor? Or a builder? Or someone else....

    Any one have any ideas?

Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,526Posts Today

8,339Users online

Martin's Twitter