Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • bitsandpieces
    • By bitsandpieces 26th Jun 09, 12:47 PM
    • 1,595Posts
    • 1,087Thanks
    bitsandpieces
    JSA3 form - what info is needed
    • 26th Jun 09, 12:47 PM
    JSA3 form - what info is needed 26th Jun 09 at 12:47 PM
    I've been asked to complete a JSA3 form, but sent a JSA1 form instead. Getting the JSA3 form posted to me, but want to get the info I'll need (on savings etc) together now, so I can complete it quickly. Am I right in thinking that - if I get together all the info I'd need to complete the JSA1 form - this will also be enough to complete the JSA3? Or is the JSA3 form different?
Page 1
    • bitsandpieces
    • By bitsandpieces 26th Jun 09, 3:19 PM
    • 1,595 Posts
    • 1,087 Thanks
    bitsandpieces
    • 26th Jun 09, 3:19 PM
    • 26th Jun 09, 3:19 PM
    If anyone knows the answer to this, it would be great. Otherwise, I'll probably head into the jobcentre to pick up the form - there are places I'd rather go, and it's raining
  • busy mom
    • 26th Jun 09, 3:38 PM
    • 26th Jun 09, 3:38 PM
    A JSA3 form is normally used either for a change of circumstances or because your JSA c has expired and you are applying for income based JSA, the questions are more or less the same but the 1 is used for new claims and the 3 because only a review is needed. hope this helps
    • bitsandpieces
    • By bitsandpieces 26th Jun 09, 3:47 PM
    • 1,595 Posts
    • 1,087 Thanks
    bitsandpieces
    • 26th Jun 09, 3:47 PM
    • 26th Jun 09, 3:47 PM
    Great - thanks. So if I've got the info to answer a JSA1 form, I should also have the info for the JSA3.

Excellent - will save me a walk in the rain to get the form!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,339Posts Today

6,560Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Just a quick goodbye (for now)... https://t.co/00uuzdpqAv

• Still fighting - hoping for chinks in the armour as there's a new administration https://t.co/XMYOGshhI0

• About to speak to talented teens from underprivileged backgrounds re student finance. Far more difficult to be +ve after retrospective hikes

• Follow Martin