Has any body heard of AIRNERGY

Options
Hi,I was wondering if anyone here(or knows someone)has tried an airnergy machine.The brochures are impressive,my mother has COPD and I thought it might help her.I am not asking for medical advice I would love to find someone who has tried it.

www.biolifesolutions.co.uk

Comments

• Dave101t
    Dave101t Posts: 4,157 Forumite
    Options
    wow, thats some b0llocks your looking at buying.
    Target Savings by end 2009: 20,000
    current savings: 20,500 (target hit yippee!)
    Debts: 8000 (student loan so doesnt count)

new target savings by Feb 2010: 30,000
  • Kaz2904
    Kaz2904 Posts: 5,797 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    The thing that instantly springs to my attention is that it states that 20 minutes show significant results. On a different page it has the recommended time period on it as 15 minutes. Why is that? A little bizzarre that they can't get their literature to agree with itself or support itself.
    Debt: 16/04/2007:TOTAL DEBT [strike]£92727.75[/strike] £49395.47:eek: :eek: :eek: £43332.28 repaid 100.77% of £43000 target.
    MFiT T2: Debt [STRIKE]£52856.59[/STRIKE] £6316.14 £46540.45 repaid 101.17% of £46000 target.
    2013 Target: completely clear my [STRIKE]£6316.14[/STRIKE] £0 mortgage debt. £6316.14 100% repaid.
  • msfoxymax
    msfoxymax Posts: 276 Forumite
    Options
    frosty wrote: »
    Hi,I was wondering if anyone here(or knows someone)has tried an airnergy machine.The brochures are impressive,my mother has COPD and I thought it might help her.I am not asking for medical advice I would love to find someone who has tried it.

www.biolifesolutions.co.uk

I looked at this for my neighbour 2 weeks ago and nearly fell of the chair at the price :eek::eek::eek::eek: The basin packahe is £2800 and goes up to above £4000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not what I would call an impulse but without trying it first :rotfl:
    I love my New Year's day baby girl Olivia xx:happyhearxx
  • frosty
    frosty Posts: 1,169 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Thanks Kaz2904,I know they play on your emotions,and try to make out they can cure a lot of things.This is why I am trying to find people that have had positive results.I found some positive things posted from a trial that was carried out but I am trying to find out who funded it,I have contacted the lung foundation to see if they have heard about it.I know it costs a lot of money but if it would help I would buy it.
  • De_dude
    Options
    It is an astonishing machine. I went from being shattered after cutting my brothers grass to painting an entire house two weeks later. I had super strenght that I have not had for years. I used the machine and the power was nearly instant. When I overdo it I get pretty debilitating Hypothyroidism and it knocks me out, sometimes for months.I rode 66 miles last night ,35 of them racing and today I'm shattered but if I still had access to the machinre I would not have suffered at all. I am extremely fit but the hypo still kicks in sometimes , those times being when I overextened physically but in the month I used it I never once had a probelm, mental clarity was amazing, the fog lifted totally.
    I did not have the bicycle with me to see how strong it would have me but compared to the twelve hour days I ended up doing cycling is fairly easy, if I had the £3500 it would pay for itself very quickly. It comes across as hyperbolic bouleshiit but the video and what I write here is entirely true. They are available to use but not easy to find locally and after a few days you should see the results. All my lessions, spots, lumps and such disappeared while I was on it , my skin problems associated with the hypo cleared up completely and all jobs needing doing got done pretty much straight away. It is awful to think that some who read this will think I'm either mad or a salesman but what can I do, if you have a specific question fire away. Most people do not believe me but I intend to become a top competitor in what I do, hard work combined with this amazing machine, the hitch being no money, I spent £1200 on a second hand Cervelo frame on sunday, it was a one off chance .
  • frosty
    Options
    De dude,did you loan a machine from somewhere?
    I would love to try one to see if it works before I buy one,I have been trying to find a company that loans them out.Which machine did you use? They said the 5 unit is the best one.
  • frosty
    Options
    msfoxymax wrote: »
    I looked at this for my neighbour 2 weeks ago and nearly fell of the chair at the price :eek::eek::eek::eek: The basin packahe is £2800 and goes up to above £4000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not what I would call an impulse but without trying it first :rotfl:

I agree they are very expensive,but if they work they would be worth it.
    I wish I could find more people that have used them.
  • jeremy78210
    Options
    I have an Airnergy Wellness unit which has been used around 20 time, it was for my mother who had COPD & sadly passed away 3 months ago. The unit is for sale & I think it sells for £2900, I'm looking for around £1600 for it. If anybody is interested, send me an email
  • bungle4x4
    bungle4x4 Posts: 254 Forumite
    Options
    thats a reet laugh, fantastic, people will pay stupid amounts of money for stupid things

thats a load of boIIocks that is
  • Bronnie
    Bronnie Posts: 4,165 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    How does this differ from Oygen Concentrators, which have been available to COPD patients on the NHS for at least the last 10 years?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure