Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    mumoffour77
    Asian Supermarket on the Ormeau Rd
    • 7th May 09, 8:40 AM
    Asian Supermarket on the Ormeau Rd 7th May 09 at 8:40 AM
    Morning All

As I live in the 'sticks' and about an hour away from belfast, I have never used the asian supermarket on the ormeau rd. Can anyone tell me what its like? Is it good value for rice and spices and maybe noodles?

The local shop prices are very expensive and as a MSE fan I am using some of my savings and starting to buy kids uniforms and bulk buy some groceries and other bits and bobs

I am going to belfast in the next couple of days (with 4 kids in tow) and im just wondering if its worth my while keeping space in the car!!

This is the first time I have done a bulk/get organised shop so any ideas would me much appreciated I have planned on doing this sort of thing and have had quite a few empty cupboards in the utility room and kitchen for a while now

Thanks in advance
    MOF77
    Last edited by mumoffour77; 07-05-2009 at 10:03 AM. Reason: spelling:(
    Im going to be frugal
    Im going to be frugal
    Im going to be frugal
    Beetlejuice Beetlejuice...................
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

984Posts Today

5,596Users online

Martin's Twitter