Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Royhil
    Is this a scam by See tickets.com
    • 5th May 09, 2:26 PM
    Is this a scam by See tickets.com 5th May 09 at 2:26 PM
    Hi didnt know where to post this but as I am concerned it may affect my bank - here goes. Has anyone recently bought Beyonce tickets from See Tickets.com. My daughter bought two and paid for them in feb this year for a show in June at the Liverpool Echo. On 30th april See Ticket emailed her saying if she didnt respond to their request in 24 hours the tickets would be sold to someone else. They asked her to send in proof of her bank account address and the last 4 digits of her bank card. She did not pickup email till 2nd april - and panicked. She paid 120 for the two tickets and this left her bank in Feb. See Tickets have had this money and should be posting out the tickets but we know these tickets are selling on Ebay for hundreds! So we rang and said why does she need to do this when she has already paid - they said in case she is running a scam and they needed to check she was who she said she is!! Why did they not just check with the bank - and if they have had the money already what does it matter. After 20 minutes on the phone the ultimatum to us was send in the detail by email on saturday or the tickets will be released to sell on. Can they do this - is it legit - they have had her money over 3 months - and can they do anything with the bank info we eventually did send them as she was destraught thinking she would miss out! Anyone can help or has anyone else been caught by this??
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,398Posts Today

7,367Users online

Martin's Twitter