Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 1
  • aussielle
    • 14th Mar 06, 12:26 AM
    • 14th Mar 06, 12:26 AM
    Last year I bought a job lot of bath sheets/bath and hand towels in navy blue and had the same problem. In the end I decided a few washes should have been enough and as the problem hadn't been solved after such, I took them all back to Asda and swapped them (without a problem) for the mid blue ones.
    Laughter is the sun
    that drives winter
    from the human face
  • 1purplefairy
    • 14th Mar 06, 11:06 AM
    • 14th Mar 06, 11:06 AM
    Hi there,

We have 2 bath towels in navy blue, had the same problem with them. They did end up a lot better after a lot of washes and after sticking it out long enough... they are a bit better now, (someone else bought them for us) therefore I suspect they are just of very poor quality (cheap in other words) coz they dont even dry of properly...

If i was you, I'd follow Ausielle's advice and take it back and exchange - I have a suspicion that its just the quality - always use to buy black/grey towels of my own - never had the 'fluff' problem before...
    do you believe in Fairies?

It is that what you do, good or bad,
    will come back to you three times as strong!
    • amazon_spice
    • By amazon_spice 14th Mar 06, 11:09 AM
    • 1,618 Posts
    • 367 Thanks
    amazon_spice
    • 14th Mar 06, 11:09 AM
    • 14th Mar 06, 11:09 AM
    Sorry, LOL @ gorilla image.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

197Posts Today

1,242Users online

Martin's Twitter