Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    larmy16
    Do you use Calgon?
    • 6th Jan 06, 11:25 PM
    Do you use Calgon? 6th Jan 06 at 11:25 PM
    Don,t know if this is the right place to post but wondered what your views are on this subject.

There was an advert on today, regarding how many washing machines end up in landfill because their owners failed to use "Calgon". Now I don't know about you but the price of Calgon puts me right off - I think it is very expensive.

However, if they were to even half the price of it, I think many more people would find the money in their budget to purchase it. They may see their sales skyrocket. What do you think? Do you use Calgon in your washing machine or does it not seem very money saving to you? And maybe someone has a plumber for a husband who can verify that Calgon really does prolong the life of a WM.

Or do you think our good old washing soda and vinegar would do just as good a job??

All opinions welcome
    Grocery Challenge 139/240 until 31/01
    Taking part in Sealed Pot No.819/2011
    Only essentials on Ebay/Amazon

Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,532Posts Today

5,150Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @JulianClary: CILLA BLACK ANYONE WHO HAD A HEART https://t.co/E25wIuhoHH via @YouTube

• Surprised at a few nasty replies re cilla. The respectful thing when someone dies is say nice or say nowt. Grieving relatives may be reading

• You can judge your age by what #cilla means to you. For me its not the singing, its blind date and surprise surprise. Sad news #ripcilla

• Follow Martin