Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Takoda
    How much is the road tax on a Ford Ranger pick up?
    • 5th Apr 09, 5:29 PM
    How much is the road tax on a Ford Ranger pick up? 5th Apr 09 at 5:29 PM
    I've decided I need a pick up truck for varied reasons mainly leisure related rather than work (although being able to get there in the snow is a plus too) but I'm confused about the road tax cost. I've Googled it but some info is out of date.

Looking on the DVLA website the Co2 emissions should put it into the highest band currently 400 per year but other websites say it is a commercial vehicle and as such attracts a lower rate.

I'm just confused now - can anyone help please? Any Ranger owners out there? If it helps I'm probably looking at the single cab version.

Thanks,

Takoda
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,258Posts Today

7,441Users online

Martin's Twitter