Options
Sorry if is the wrong board

Does anyone know the comet customer service email adress

Comments

• Butlers1982
    Butlers1982 Posts: 3,286 Forumite
    Options
    as difficult as

[EMAIL="customer.services@comet.co.uk"]customer.services@comet.co.uk[/EMAIL]
  • Hank69
    Options
    To help those with customer service issues now and in the future the following may prove helpful:
    Managing Director is Bob Darke - email bob.darke@comet.co.uk
    Retail Operations Director is Mike Rooney - and you can email him at mike.rooney@comet.co.uk
    customer.services@comet.co.uk is also another useful email address as this links you directly to their head office at:
    Comet Group plc,
    Comet House
    Three Rivers Court
    Rickmansworth
    Hertfordshire. WD3 1FX
    This is useful if you need to email at local level as they refuse to give out telephone numbers or contact details - then request customer ser:cool:vices to forward to the local manager in question. Simples.
  • reefnot1
    Options
    :(I bought a microwave from Comets and it failed after 14 months went to the shop, got a lecture about "fit for use" from the manager. Wrote to head office including B Darke MD and others, with addresses supplied by you. Got a response from a Martine Gallard.
    Very sorry for the experience i went through, but basically your on your own.
    Beware, the "fit for use" don't count, less your prepared to pay,
    Comet quoted for repair to a m/wave that cost less than a £100 was an ESTIMATE of £60 to start.
    Learnt my lesson now DONT go to COMET and expect fair treatment:(
  • InsideInsurance
    Options
    As it is over 6 months old the law requires you to prove the fault is inherent with the item and not for the retailer to disprove it.

Given that, what did the engineers report state that you had done to prove your case to Comet?
  • xdayzx
    Options
    Hello, I have a comet store card with nothing outstanding, I need to cancel this, there aren't any phone numbers, emails or anything to do this, does anyone know who I need to contact to get this store card closed? Thanks
  • wealdroam
    wealdroam Posts: 19,181 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    xdayzx wrote: »
    Hello, I have a comet store card with nothing outstanding, I need to cancel this, there aren't any phone numbers, emails or anything to do this, does anyone know who I need to contact to get this store card closed? Thanks
    Is this their Edge card?

If so, there is a phone number on the Argos website: 0871 522 5566

Geographical alternatives can be found on SayNoTo0870: 020 8181 0000 or 0113 280 7080.

Even if it is not their Edge card, I would ring one of those numbers anyway.

Alternatively, just cut the card up and throw it away. ;)
  • Kaya01
    Options
    Just so you all know that the Mike Rooney and Customer Services emails do not work, they just bounce back.

Kaya
  • Kaya01
    Options
    ...sorry to just jump in, I have written a complaint this morning regarding a smart TV that was less than three months old. Short advice is "don't shop at Comet".

Kaya
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport