Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    gatita
    Help! Who Am I Insured With!!
    • 20th Feb 06, 5:20 PM
    Help! Who Am I Insured With!! 20th Feb 06 at 5:20 PM
    I am going crazy here, I have lost all the paperwork regarding my car insurance! and I haven't a clue who I am insured with:confused: ...... i have telephoned about a dozen companies that I thought likely but no luck. I DO know I am insured as I pay by direct debit to a finance company called Hamstead Finance. I thought if I could find out their address or telephone number maybe they could help me, BUT once again I cannot seem to find out anything about them.

PLEASE does anyone have any ideas as to what I could try next! as my car tax runs out at the end of this month.............
    When man sacrifices the Love of POWER for the Power of Love, there will be peace on earth.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

110Posts Today

2,548Users online

Martin's Twitter