Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    CCFC_80
    Paying for your own CRB check
    • 4th Feb 09, 12:53 PM
    Paying for your own CRB check 4th Feb 09 at 12:53 PM
    Just enquiring what people think regarding applying for a job vacancy and being asked to pay for the CRB check yourself if you are successful. The majority of vacancies advertise that the expense will be met by the employer.
    I personally think it is a bit of a cheek for any employer who requires a CRB check on their potential employee to ask for them to pay for it themselves.
    Although I am unemployed, I refuse to apply for any position on principal where you have to meet your own expense on a CRB check even though I am probably cutting off my nose to spite my face.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

557Posts Today

8,118Users online

Martin's Twitter