Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 1
    • zenseeker
    • By zenseeker 21st Jan 09, 3:28 PM
    • 4,178 Posts
    • 28,475 Thanks
    zenseeker
    • 21st Jan 09, 3:28 PM
    • 21st Jan 09, 3:28 PM
    It's worth having a look at Playtrade (on play.com) or Amazon Marketplace.
    • soolin
    • By soolin 21st Jan 09, 4:08 PM
    • 57,704 Posts
    • 40,792 Thanks
    soolin
    • 21st Jan 09, 4:08 PM
    • 21st Jan 09, 4:08 PM
    I agree with Zenseeker

There is a long thread running about Amazon and a smaller one about Playtrade that you might find useful. At least you can check out what sort of value, if any, your items have.
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move posts there. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    New to Forum? Guide
  • davidian84
    • 25th Jan 10, 1:19 AM
    • 25th Jan 10, 1:19 AM
    I would have thought cex, music magpie are the first places to check.
    Selling on hotukdeals (free) gumtree (free) ebay (13.3%+20p) playtrade (10%+50p) amazon (17.25%+86p) priceminister (15%+£1) are these roughly right?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,812Posts Today

7,430Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @c_newbery: @MartinSLewis Can't bring myself to vote for option A because of lack of apostrophe - some things are too precious! #grammar?

• MSE weekly email: Soap&Glory, Urgent 2YR cheap energy, free Tesco pts, cheap Easyjet, free TSB £100, £52 Ray-Bans https://t.co/bS4J70hBbx

• Today's twitter poll: Is it acceptable to use bad grammar in tweets in order to reduce character length?

• Follow Martin