Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Beardedlaydee
    Moving Virgin TV cable - how easy would it be?
    • 25th Nov 08, 8:54 PM
    Moving Virgin TV cable - how easy would it be? 25th Nov 08 at 8:54 PM
    We have a Virgin TV point downstairs at the back of our house which we no longer use and I would like to have a TV in my bedroom upstairs at the front of the house.
    How easy would it be for us to move it ourselves? (Virgin quoted £65 to come out and move it!!)
    The cable starts at the front and is wrapped around the outside of the house at the moment so there is plenty of cable to play with. I'm just worried about re-fitting the box inside and reconnecting the wires. Is it a DIY job?
    Also, if it is possible, how easy would it then be to split the connection so that the other bedrooms can have Virgin TV too?

(Unfortunately we don't have an aerial point upstairs at all)
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

235Posts Today

1,052Users online

Martin's Twitter