Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

DLA am i entitled being fully deaf in 1 ear?
    • 4th Nov 08, 2:04 AM
    DLA am i entitled being fully deaf in 1 ear? 4th Nov 08 at 2:04 AM
    im new here, im on long term IB, i have diabetes and thyroidism along with depression and rheumatoid arthritis, i have been deaf in one ear from as long as i can remember and people keep telling me i am entitled to DLA but i havent a clue if i am and the dss dont tell you voluntarily so i dont know if i am entitled to it, i only found out from the pharmacy that my prescriptions were exempt from payment due to the thyroid condition so now i have an exemption card, so could somebody enlighten me please as to what extra benefit if any i could be entitled to? many thanks
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,703Posts Today

7,453Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Very funny little viral vid showing how the world would be if it were run by energy companies - worth a watch

• RT @singhy10: Thanks @MartinSLewis Used your tip re sky TV cancellation. One call reduced bill from £99pm to £51pm £576 Per year!!!

• M'weekly email: 1st time buyers deal, Sky hike, Govt student Uturn, HOT bband, PPI alert, Tesco Wine, £10 varnish£25

• Follow Martin