Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    bertiebots
    Skoda Fabia warning lights..help please?
    • 12th Sep 08, 11:04 AM
    Skoda Fabia warning lights..help please? 12th Sep 08 at 11:04 AM
    Hi to cut a long story short after 4 years of being ripped of buying dodgy cars that cost a fortune to run we took the plunge and decided to buy new. We took out a loan and purchased a fabia estate (auto) after checking various sites for reliablity etc. The car is a 06 plate now and has had all its services etc. It only has 8600 on the clock. Got in it yesterday and a warning light came on EPC (fault light) so I booked it in for monday to get it checked.Then this morning another light came on-control system for exhaust gases. I am now starting to panick as this sounds expensive! It is still under warranty but that excludes the catalytic converter (which may be the problem?).
    Would this be classed as not fit for purpose with such low milage and not fair wear and tear...I really cannot afford a big bill!
    Sorry for such a long post but any advice would be welcome thanks.
    Its the fabia 1.4 16v ambiente automatic estate btw
    Last edited by bertiebots; 12-09-2008 at 8:34 PM.
    JAN GC- 155.77 out of 200 FEB GC 197.31 out of 180. MARCH GC - out of 200
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

34Posts Today

4,133Users online

Martin's Twitter