Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    chickmug
    How long do Paypal deposits take to show on my bank account?
    • 20th Aug 08, 2:04 PM
    How long do Paypal deposits take to show on my bank account? 20th Aug 08 at 2:04 PM
    Got this email below from Paypal at 11.00 am this morning but just checked with my bank re Step 2, but no sign of the deposits yet. Any ideas how long they will take to show on my account?

-------------------------------

How To Set up Bank Funding
    PayPal has made two small deposits into your bank account. These deposits should now be in your bank account.

Step 1: Completed

Step 2: Contact your bank to find out the exact amounts of the two deposits that PayPal sent to your bank account.

Step 3: Log in to your PayPal account. Click on the "Set up Bank Funding" link in the "Activate Account" box and enter the two deposit amounts.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

870Posts Today

5,156Users online

Martin's Twitter