Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    MrsX
    How do I find out about a deceased relatives will / estate?
    • 11th Jul 08, 9:52 AM
    How do I find out about a deceased relatives will / estate? 11th Jul 08 at 9:52 AM
    I may have put this in the wrong place, sorry if I have.

Just watching Heir hunters made me think about a relative who died several years ago.

I suspect that I and some of my cousins may have been entitled to inherit from this estate.

I think that the relative in question probably died either without a will or with an outdated one (In that I believe that the main banefactor of the will had already died), and I also believe that someone in particular may have mislead solicitors into believeng that they are the sole heir to the estate.

Does anyone know how I find out about my deceased relatives estate and whther or not a will was left?
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,985Posts Today

7,700Users online

Martin's Twitter