Disneyland Paris/EuroDisney - Questions & Answers

Options

Comments

• gingerjust
    Options
    Thanks for all that. I will trawl the other sites on my Disney quest and will not settle until a buffet voucher is in my basket! ��

Good idea re the cereal bars etc.

That's a cracking deal. Hopefully I'll get close to that but think I may have left it a bit late. Onwards!

Thanks again.
  • toffifee
    toffifee Posts: 237 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    We've just had a great few days at the parks and are wondering whether to go back in February half-term or Easter to use the annual passes again.
    We went to DLP in 2012 and 2013 and this time it seemed much busier than before, so we're worried that Easter could be really busy and not really worth going.
    Can anyone please advise on how busy it might be for a few days from around 10-Feb-2018 or 03-Apr-2018? Is there anything else we would need to consider? I'm hoping Easter would not be as hot as it was this time (33C when we arrived! Far too hot for me) but I guess February could be really cold.

Thanks
  • balletshoes
    balletshoes Posts: 16,610 Forumite
    Options
    toffifee wrote: »
    We've just had a great few days at the parks and are wondering whether to go back in February half-term or Easter to use the annual passes again.
    We went to DLP in 2012 and 2013 and this time it seemed much busier than before, so we're worried that Easter could be really busy and not really worth going.
    Can anyone please advise on how busy it might be for a few days from around 10-Feb-2018 or 03-Apr-2018? Is there anything else we would need to consider? I'm hoping Easter would not be as hot as it was this time (33C when we arrived! Far too hot for me) but I guess February could be really cold.

Thanks

There are French school holidays around both our Feb and Easter school holidays in the UK, the golden rule is avoid French Zone C holiday times -

http://about-france.com/school-holidays.htm

Feb half term is not too bad crowd-level wise, but its traditionally refurb season so not all rides will be open, and yes, it may be baltic (at that time of year its typically a couple of degrees colder than the UK and you'll need to have the option to pack lots of layers if needed).
  • toffifee
    toffifee Posts: 237 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Balletshoes, thank you as always!
  • Stretlow
    Stretlow Posts: 49 Forumite
    edited 8 July 2017 at 7:27PM
    Options
    Hi there.

Its been about 5 years since we last went and have another child in tow this time around.

Last time we blagged some cheap tickets from a booth outside first thing in the morning (think we paid about 22 euros)

Anyway.. could somebody please advise what is the cheapest way to get 2 adults and 2 child tickets for one day?

Many thanks in advance
  • secondtoughest
    Options
    Hello all, a few questions if I may :D

2 adults visiting for the weekend in November, first timers to DLP

1. We arrive on Eurostar at 2pm Friday and leave at 5pm Sunday. Would you advise a 2 or 3 day ticket? We're not early risers.
    2. I've booked a hotel in Torcy next to the RER station. Is that convenient for the Eurostar and for getting to DLP?
    3. I'd like a nice meal for one of the evenings, good food & wine etc. Is there a good location to find restaurants of this ilk?
    4. Is it worth booking the park tickets now or are there more likely to be deals closer to the time?
    5. Can I take alcohol with me on the Eurostar?

Thanks for your help!
    2016 diet challenge 16lbs/42lbs lost

2014 MFW #114: £5000 overpayments made
    2015 Savings Challenge #65: £6000 saved
  • Andi1688
    Andi1688 Posts: 6 Forumite
    Options
    Hi thinking of going to DLP end of January 2018, would love hints and tips to do this as cheap as possible!
    Would like to fly and stay in one of disney hotels if possible for 5 nights.
    We are family of 6 adults and 1 child age 7 tia
  • balletshoes
    balletshoes Posts: 16,610 Forumite
    Options
    Andi1688 wrote: »
    Hi thinking of going to DLP end of January 2018, would love hints and tips to do this as cheap as possible!
    Would like to fly and stay in one of disney hotels if possible for 5 nights.
    We are family of 6 adults and 1 child age 7 tia

end of January is low low season (especially if you can check in midweek instead of on a weekend) so that works well for you. The best deals tend to be for 4 nights (as you get 2 nights free when you book 2 nights, so it works out at just about 40% off). 4 nights (gives you 5 days in the parks) is plenty of time at the end of January to do and see everything, and then do your favourite attractions all over again :).
    If you want to stay onsite you will need to book 2 rooms, but you can ask for them to be interconnecting.
    Book your flights separately with your own local low-cost carrier into Paris CDG airport.
  • Andi1688
    Options
    Hi managed to get flights from Liverpool for just over £200 for 4 adults and 1 child so quite happy so far!
    Would you recommend booking the hotel with the 2 nights free option or to wait to see if they do another offer closer to our travel date which is January 29th to Friday 2nd Feb!
    Tia x x
  • Andi1688
    Options
    Another question is it worth adding the half board option to our hotel package? Also what's the best option to travel from the airport to the hotel, we are staying at Santa Fe!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure