Unable to get any response from one love about refund of tickets - change of venue

Hi, I brought tickets for one love festival at Winchester for this weekend 4 th September. I found out last week that the event has moved to Gloucester. The organiser have said that it was due to being Next to an airport and not being able to evacuate easily and mentioning the recent tragic plane crash. The change happened prior to plane crash. The local newspaper reported that on love had not had licence agreed when selling tickets for the venue and licence application was only discussed by council mid August. Concerns about noise, la k of agreement with police about drug policy, no seperate access for emergency vehicles and traffic issues were cited as reason for licence being declined. In the article the organisers said to contact them on social media. We have done that and no response. The organises have responded to other posts but none about refunds. There is no address or telephone numbers listed on Facebook page to contact them. I understand we have consumer rights to have a refund as unable to attend change of venue. But how do we contact them? Any advice or suggestion. My friend brought tickets on MasterCard.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure