E: 02/12 win Custom Watch Dogs 2 Pascal GeForce GTX PC EVERY 2 DAYS HELP

Comments

• DynasticDux
    DynasticDux Posts: 3,549 Forumite
    3. The Challenge This Contest involves the following challenge:

Each challenge consists of a pre-determined maze that includes several cameras blocking paths of the maze. The entrant must calculate the least number of cameras that are required to be switched off to create a clean path from point A to B. Each challenge requires a numerical answer.

There will be six (6) puzzles going live to the schedule below.
    • Puzzle 1 – 22 November 2016
    • Puzzle 2 – 24 November 2016
    • Puzzle 3 – 26 November 2016
    • Puzzle 4 – 28 November 2016
    • Puzzle 5 – 30 November 2016
    • Puzzle 6 – 2 December 2016
    Once a new puzzle goes live the previous puzzle(s) expire and cannot be entered.

Each sucesful answer grants five (5) entries to the contest with a maximum of thirty (30) entries.

4. Prizes; Odds of Winning The prizes of this Contest are as follows:

Grand Prize x 1
    • Custom Watch Dogs 2 Pascal GeForce GTX PC
    Runners-Up Prizes x 6

Watch Dogs 2 Merchandise Pack:
    • x 1 Jacket
    • x 1 Foam Finger
    • x 1 Messenger / Laptop Bag
    • x 1 Ear Phones
    • x 1 T-Shirt
    • x 1 Sticker Pack
    The winners of the prizes may not substitute the prize for its cash equivalent. THIS CONTEST HAS NOT PREVIOUSLY BEEN OFFERED.

NVIDIA will choose the seven (7) winners. The winner of the prize may not substitute the prize for its cash equivalent. THIS CONTEST HAS NOT PREVIOUSLY BEEN OFFERED.

5. Entry Period To enter this promotion, you must enter through the promotion website. Each entrant will be allowed five (5) direct entries that grant a total of thirty (30) entries. All entries must be posted no sooner than 12:01 AM November 22, 2016, GMT and received no later than 11:59 PM December 5, 2016, GMT.

6. Winner Announcement; Claiming and Awarding of Prize The sponsor of this promotion is NVIDIA Corporation. To learn the names of the winners, please visit the contest post, after December 6, 2016. To claim the prize, the winner must do the following within 30 days from the date of NVIDIA’s notification:

a. Confirm receipt of the notice by email.

Within 21 days following its receipt of the Required Winner Documents from the winner, NVIDIA will ship the prize via FedEx or similar courier service, at NVIDIA’s expense, to the winner’s mailing address specified in his/her winning entry. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if NVIDIA determines that the Required Winner Documents as returned by the winner are incomplete, erroneous, or otherwise not in order, NVIDIA may require the winner to provide complete or replacement documentation prior to shipment of prize. Digital prizes will be electronically emailed to the email address supplied as part of their contest submission.

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL ENTRANTS: If a winner cannot be contacted or fails to claim the prize or to return the Required Winner Documents within the specified time period, or if the prize is returned as undeliverable, or if a winner fails to comply with any of the provisions of these Official Rules, such winner will be considered to have forfeited the prize. In such case, the prize will be awarded to the individual who submitted the next best entry as previously determined by NVIDIA.

7. Taxes The winner of this Contest is solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and government charges that result from his/her receipt and/or use of the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold and deduct such taxes and charges from the prize if and to the extent required by law.
  • DynasticDux
    DynasticDux Posts: 3,549 Forumite
    Puzzle 1 – 22 November 2016
    Floor 1
    ---- My answer = 3
  • glennamy
    glennamy Posts: 2,083 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    I make it 3 :rotfl:
    Can't Smile Without You
  • N3il
    N3il Posts: 167 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    I am a little confused, isn't it 6 not 3?

Im looking at a path like this:

http://imgur.com/a/eeBpd
  • glennamy
    N3il wrote: »
    I am a little confused, isn't it 6 not 3?

Im looking at a path like this:

http://imgur.com/a/eeBpd

N3il, It's definitely 3...

The entrant must calculate the least number of cameras that are required to be switched off to create a clean path from point A to B.

Not the shortest route which I think you have taken going by your picture ...
    Can't Smile Without You
  • claire21
    claire21 Posts: 32,747 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Can you make a picture showing 3 thanks
  • FWIW I make it 6 as well - probably being a bit slow here!
  • Painkiller
    Painkiller Posts: 6,146 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    01_zps5y7zfth6.jpg
  • Puzzle 2 – 24 November 2016
    Floor 2
    ---- My answer = 3
  • glennamy
    edited 24 November 2016 at 11:53AM
    Puzzle 2 – 24 November 2016
    Floor 2
    ---- My answer = 3

I concur DD... There is a couple of different ways but 3 is the fewest again today!
    Can't Smile Without You
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport