NPower have messed up my bills

Options
2»

Comments

• stevegrass777
    Options
    My farthers billing was so bad even the dates didn't correspond,that was npower.they never did get any better,he left and it was such a relief getting accurate bills with someone else.
  • CP18
    CP18 Posts: 8 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Thank you to all those that have posted helpful advice and guidance. Eric Disley you have summed it up beautifully, none of it adds up, lots of invoice reversals followed by numerous new invoices. I was expecting a call back today and have heard nothing after raising a complaint last night and obtaining a ref... I will be calling them tomorrow and if I am still in the dark I will post the bills on here and see if any of you lovely people might be able to decipher them. I really appreciate everyone's help, thank you! ��
  • teddysmum
    teddysmum Posts: 9,471 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    CP18 wrote: »
    Thank you to all those that have posted helpful advice and guidance. Eric Disley you have summed it up beautifully, none of it adds up, lots of invoice reversals followed by numerous new invoices. I was expecting a call back today and have heard nothing after raising a complaint last night and obtaining a ref... I will be calling them tomorrow and if I am still in the dark I will post the bills on here and see if any of you lovely people might be able to decipher them. I really appreciate everyone's help, thank you! ��
    Did you contact Executive Complaints and not just the normal customer service people ? A relative of mine once worked for Npower and advised me that they were the people to contact.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure