HMRC Self Assessment Repayments 2016

Options

Comments

• Mattypugh88
    Options
    Mines the same buddy checked my bank still nothing haha .
  • Mattypugh88
    Options
    Aye but Wots get me we pay our tax work full time pay into the system yet alot of us have had to wait over a month for our over paid expenses which we need to get it back . The dole dossiers never have to wait for their money do they . They get looked after better than us . Work that one out Country's a joke .
  • Mattypugh88
    Options
    Aye my 57 year old mate from the local boozer hasn't paid anything in 15 year all cash in hand . They turned up at his house yesterday . He's !!!!ed it . Not worth it at all
  • whizzo1231
    whizzo1231 Posts: 6 Forumite
    Options
    Submitted mine 9th April online been through security checks,money is in bank this morning.now for a good stiff drink.good luck
  • strong8096
    strong8096 Posts: 70 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    is there just a certain time of day it can change from pending to issued or can it change at any time, the ones I do are PAYE and its just for travel and sustenance expenses, normally all done within the week, showing the new tax coding for the year on file and employer has been informed .
  • Fowler201084
    Fowler201084 Posts: 23 Forumite
    Options
    strong8096 wrote: »
    is there just a certain time of day it can change from pending to issued or can it change at any time, the ones I do are PAYE and its just for travel and sustenance expenses, normally all done within the week, showing the new tax coding for the year on file and employer has been informed .

Today's update won't show until tomorrow, if you look on the right hand site it says update as of 17th May

Still no change in mine
  • charsmithers
    charsmithers Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 18 May 2016 at 10:17AM
    Options
    Morning all, just thought id share that my husbands sa was updated yesterday- today it still says updated on the 17th but iv got a message off them today and his status has changed to payment issued. on the 18th

so i suppose it can update without the actual system updating
  • mrskelly
    mrskelly Posts: 67 Forumite
    Options
    I wish mine would go to repayment issued, also been waiting since 6 April. hopefully tomorrow.
  • mrskelly
    mrskelly Posts: 67 Forumite
    Options
    also every time I've messaged them I have got a different answer back. they are just useless.
  • jj09
    jj09 Posts: 13 Forumite
    Options
    Bank payment made finally ! Hopefully will go in by the end of the week. Hope you all get sorted soon !
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback