Swagbucking into 2017

Options

Comments

• Jaffa_pig
    Options
    Scarlett wrote: »
    Sorry if I'm being dim, but what does "ST 5 minute fun" mean? I had a look and I couldn't see any offer for 24 SB that matched this description...

It said ST in a blue coloured box like where it says Ladbrokes, William Hill etc. Then the text headline was 5 minute fun. Sorry you can't see it, hopefully it will appear again at some point.
  • Allotrope
    Options
    Love an instant survey, thanks supertrouper!
  • Merlin139
    Merlin139 Posts: 6,858 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Today's to do list bonus is 7SB for 8/8 Completed.

Thanks Mr Blair!
    3.795 kWp Solar PV System. Capital of the Wolds

• AKP001
    AKP001 Posts: 58 Forumite
    Options
    What is the best way to make an enquiry regarding a Paypal payment? I ask because I requested a £5 Paypal payment over 10 business days ago and have not received it yet. It is still in the "verified" status. I tried the "contact us" page but got an automated mail back stating that "Thank you for your email and sorry for the confusion. Once your order is verified, it may take up to 10 business days to be processed and delivered to you". This is obviously not useful since 10 business days have already elapsed. Any advice would be much appreciated.
  • dave2319
    Options
    Merlin139 wrote: »

Thanks Mr Blair!

Must be the only thing we could be thankful to him for.
    Instant Surveys: 41085 - 19SB

One question: "Do you trust Tony Blair?" - I'd love to see the stat breakdown on that question! :rotfl:

Would have liked to see a second question: "Do you think we should all rise up against Tony Blair?"
  • Allotrope
    Options
    Merlin139 wrote: »

Thanks Mr Blair!

Does anyone have a way round the ncrave issue? I can never get points on that so never get a full daily list!
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    AKP001 wrote: »
    What is the best way to make an enquiry regarding a Paypal payment? I ask because I requested a £5 Paypal payment over 10 business days ago and have not received it yet. It is still in the "verified" status. I tried the "contact us" page but got an automated mail back stating that "Thank you for your email and sorry for the confusion. Once your order is verified, it may take up to 10 business days to be processed and delivered to you". This is obviously not useful since 10 business days have already elapsed. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Contact them via their SwagbucksUK Facebook page
    Allotrope wrote: »
    Does anyone have a way round the ncrave issue? I can never get points on that so never get a full daily list!

Submit a ticket and/or use Facebook, you may have been overlooked, they did not fix all of it at the same time.
  • GromitFan
    Options

I'm the same! Glad it's not just me that nCrave isn't working for.
    About to message SB on FB as per the suggestion from thisone. Thanks :D
    Fingers crossed we get it sorted out.
  • Scarlett
    Scarlett Posts: 315 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options

nCrave wasn't working for me for ages. Now it works intermittently. I have seen it appear on the homepage and then disappear in front of my eyes. I try to get round it by using the homepage, then going to the Watch homepage, then trying to just click on nCrave on the side menu. Sometimes that works after a few click arounds; sometimes I can just go straight from the To Do List link.
  • TwinMummy
    Options
    nCrave worked for me for the very first time yesterday and for the first time I was able to get 8/8 on the to do list. But today it's not working again so I'm back to 7/8.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure