Teenage Boy Presents.....help!

Options
1235»

Comments

• martinnathalie9
    Options
    If he likes computer games then is he into techy stuff? Maybe a VR headset or a projector for his phone? Not the really expensive ones obviously, but they're still great fun. I did a similar thing with my husband this year - I've got him a jacket that he asked for and then a stocking full of fun little surprises. I found this site really useful for stocking filler gift ideas in case that's helpful http://www.menkind.co.uk/christmas-gifts/stocking-fillers I like that you still get your son surprise gifts. It takes all the fun out of it when everyone knows what they are getting! And it makes all that wrapping feel like a complete waste of time!
  • mademoiselle_2
    Options
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned pizza yet - teenage boys seem to live off pizza! Some gift vouchers for Pizza Express or Pizzaland (use up your Clubcard points!) would allow him to hang out with his friends looking cool, AND eat pizza! :-)

I will give bottles of light beer or cider, to boys/girls over 16 (after asking parental permission, of course). If you add a nice glass (branded ones, or good quality ones in pilsner, tulip, cider shapes) to go with it, it makes a gift that always seems to be appreciated! It helps with that 'I want to be different' vibe that teenagers have - whilst everyone else at the table enjoys the Prosecco, they can look moody with Hoffmeister in a matching glass :-)

And on the lesser side of maturity, if he's 17 and still at school, I still think student supplies like nice stationery, sketch pads, pens, file folders and pencil cases never go amiss.

Hope this helps!
  • mumblecrumble
    Options
    Hi there!

Does he have a nice stick bag?
    Percussion table?
    Metronome
    Stick belt
    This book on composing and arranging if fab for all students of all music
    'Rock, jazz and pop arranging. All the facts and all the know how'

Agree with concert tickets, comedy tickets,..

Student rail card
    Blue tooth speakers
    New bedding with awesome music on....

Food.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business