Clearing a Simbans tablet

Options
The tablet I bought my husband is not working properly, I have to return it to Amazon, how do I put it back to the factory settings?

Comments

• joeypesci
    Options
    How is it not working properly? If you can get to the settings area, there is a factory reset option there. Failing that, normally on Android:
    How do I reset my Android tablet?

You can try resetting it first without using a computer by doing the following:

• Power off your Tablet.
    • Press and hold Volume up and Power button at the same time until you boot into the Android system recovery. ...
    • Choose Wipe data/Factory Reset with your volume keys and then press the power button to confirm.

• Geodark
    Geodark Posts: 1,048 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    joeypesci wrote: »
    How is it not working properly? If you can get to the settings area, there is a factory reset option there. Failing that, normally on Android:
    How do I reset my Android tablet?

You can try resetting it first without using a computer by doing the following:

• Power off your Tablet.
    • Press and hold Volume up and Power button at the same time until you boot into the Android system recovery. ...
    • Choose Wipe data/Factory Reset with your volume keys and then press the power button to confirm.

Its not an android tablet though, its a symbian one - which tablet is it, someone out there may be familiar with it. (didnt even realise the symbian os was still going!)

Haha, scrap that its a brand of android - the instructions above should do the job. I will just crawl back into my corner now... :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure